Thursday, April 17, 2014

Rev 12: 15-17



Rev 12:15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood.


Fore told by Daniel

Daniel 9:26 "And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;  ---  And the people of the prince who is to come Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the war desolations are determined.



Meaning of flood = Ungodly things , waves = sorrow
2 Sam 22:5 “ When the waves of death surrounded me, The floods of ungodliness made me afraid.
Psalms 18:4 The pangs (Sarrows) of death surrounded me, And the floods of ungodliness made me afraid.
(rq; 69:2) Mokhd cisapy; mkpo;e;jpUf;fpNwd;@ epw;f epiyapy;iy> epiyahj [yj;jpy; Mope;jpUf;fpNwd;> nts;sq;fs; vd;Nky; Guz;LNghfpwJ.
        I sink in deep mire, where  there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me.
Psalms 69:1 Save me, O God! For the waters have come up to my neck.
Psalms 69:2 I sink in deep mire, Where there is no standing; I have come into deep waters, Where the floods overflow me.


Flood sudden entry

1)  Isaiah 59:19 When the enemy shall come in like a flood
2)  Mathew 24:37        But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
Mathew 24:38       For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,


Rev 12:16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth.


Earth
The term is used in two widely-different senses:
(1) for the material of which the earths surface is composed;
(2) as the name of the planet on which man dwells.
1) God create heaven and earth (Gen 1:1). Initially it was empty and unformed (Gen 1:2), here the earth mentioning he material or surface. In bible many place we can see this earth was denoted as an ordinary material. We no need get into it
Exodus 9:16 But indeed for this purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.

Here His name not declaring the material earth. This means His name be declared who dwelling on the earth.
Deuteronomy 32: 1 "Give ear, O heavens, and I will speak; And hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.
How the earth hear the word of God if it mentioned as material. So this all mentioned who dwell on the earth

In the same way the below verses are all mentioned the people who dwell on the earth not the material earth.
1 Chronicles 16: 14 He is the LORD our God; His judgments are in all the earth.
1 Chronicles 16:31 Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; And let them say among the nations, "The LORD reigns."

1 Chronicles 16: 33 Then the trees of the woods shall rejoice before the LORD, For He is coming to judge the earth.
Psalms 8: 9 O LORD, our Lord, How excellent is Your name in all the earth!
Psalms 76:9 When God arose to judgment, To deliver all the oppressed of the earth.
Micah 1: 2 Hear, all you peoples! Listen, O earth, and all that is in it! Let the Lord GOD be a witness against you, The Lord from His holy temple.
Isaiah 14:7 The whole earth is at rest and quiet; They break forth into singing.

We can understand one thing from these verses this word earth is not covering every people who dwelling on the earth. It is mentioning who belongs to God. In the earth there are many people where worshiping the pagan gods. But our Load of Host talking to His own people. His own people means number one is Israelites and number two is New Testament church who accept Lord and Savior Jesus Christ their own Savior. So here in this verse John told earth is nothing but the church. The earth swallowed the water means the church people helped the Israelites in the trouble period.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the      rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Because of church helped the Israelites the serpent that means the antichrist and his supporters got more angry  against the woman that means Israelites.

And the dragon was enraged with the woman

(vNu 46:7) gputhfk;Nghy; Guz;LtUfpw ,td; ahh;? miyfs; Nkhjpabf;fpw ejpfs;Nghy; vOk;gptUfpw ,td; ahh;?
        Who  is this  that cometh up as a flood, whose waters are moved as the rivers?
(vNu 46:8) vfpg;jpaNd gputhfj;ijg;Nghy; Guz;LtUfpwhd;> mtNd miyfs; Nkhjp abf;fpw ejpfs;Nghy vOk;gptUfpwhd;@ ehd; Ngha;> Njrj;ij %b> efuj;ijAk; mjpy; FbapUf;fpwth;fisAk; mopg;Ngd; vd;whd;.
Jermiah 46:7          " Who is this coming up like a flood, Whose waters move like the rivers?
Jermiah 46:8 Egypt rises up like a flood, And its waters move like the rivers; And he says, 'I will go up and cover the earth, I will destroy the city and its inhabitants.'

Here Egypt is supporters of antichrist. Even we can see book of zac 14:2  tells

Zac. 14:2   For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Flood nothing can do

Psalms 32:5 I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I have not hidden. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD," And You forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah
Psalms 32:6 For this cause everyone who is godly shall pray to You In a time when You may be found; Surely in a flood of great waters They shall not come near him.
Psalms 32:7 You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah
 (rq; 32:6) ,jw;fhfr; rfhaq;fpilf;Fq; fhyj;jpy; gf;jpAs;stndtDk; ck;ik Nehf;fp tpz;zg;gQ;nra;thd;@ mg;nghOJ kpFe;j [yg;gputhfk; te;jhYk; mJ mtid mZfhJ.

Even the serpent fight with woman he not able to overcome it. So he turn his angriness to the offspring that means John mentioned who obey God’s word and who giving the wittiness to Jesus Christ he start persecuting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment